The Master Entrepreneur Group Coaching Program
An exclusive workshop for experienced entrepreneurs, self-employed & business owners.
One Full Day
Work ON Your Business & Your Life
How the program is structured:
1. Mastermind group coaching program.
2. Peer interaction, discuss issues, share best practices & support each other in a private setting.
3. Personal reflection time to address critical areas of your life.
4. Challenge your current thinking process & mode of operation.
5. Learn new & leading-edge Master Entrepreneur® Concepts, Tools and Best Practices that you can immediately implement.
6. Accountability and follow up one-on-one coaching.
7. At the end of each session, you will leave with a well thought out, personal and professional 90-day plan of action.
Concepts, Strategies & Tools
You will learn:
a. The Master Entrepreneur® Mindset
b. Creating a Self-Operating Business™
c. Achieving Entrepreneurial Freedom®
c. The Master Entrepreneur® Time System
d. Becoming a better Entrepreneurial Leader™
Chris Castillo will be leading and presenting the workshop. Chris has started over 10 businesses and is currently operating:
- Master Entrepreneur® International Inc.: https://masterentrepreneur.com/
- Koichi Ramen Restaurant: https://koichiramen.com/
- Mechanic To You: http://mechanictoyou.ca/
- RelateSales: https://relatesales.com/
- FirewithinCoach: http://firewithincoach.com/
Chris is also an author of the highly successful textbook, "Small Business: An Entrepreneur's Plan, 7th edition"
Why Did You Become an Entrepreneur?
The Conscious Builder - Construction Company
Michael's Dulce - Organic Jams made locally
Uplawed Professional Corporation - Law Firm
Certified Master Entrepreneur Facilitator
"Entrepreneurs coaching Entrepreneurs"
Chris Castillo is an entrepreneur, investor, author and educator.
Chris is highly regarded as a Master Entrepreneur® with experience in starting and growing over 10 successful businesses in different industries. Some of these include a restaurant, coffee shop, internet businesses, consultancy business, automotive repair shop and music entertainment company.
He has conducted seminars and workshops in Nunavik & Whapmagoostui and other Cree communities, Vancouver, Ottawa, Montreal, New York, US, Dubai, U.A.E., Doha, Qatar, Sohar, Oman, Chile, Peru, and Ecuador, South America.
He is the author of a textbook used in Canadian Universities and Colleges called, “Small Business, An Entrepreneur’s Plan” available on Amazon.com.
With the flair of a serial entrepreneur, Chris’ ability to quickly gather the resources to start a business and grow the business to the next level has made Chris a highly sought after consultant and speaker.
He is currently operating:
Become a Certified Master Entrepreneur® Coach
If you’re thinking of becoming a Certified Master Entrepreneur® Coach, then this will be a great introduction into the philosophy, mindset and thinking behind Master Entrepreneur®.
Full day Workshop + Coaching Investment
Who: Entrepreneurs, business owners, commissioned salespeople & self-employed.
Price: Early Bird: $499 +tax (Before October 9th, 2019); Regular Price: $599 +tax
Time: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Date: Saturday, October 26th, 2019
Place: Ottawa, Ontario
100% Money-Back Guarantee
Sample The Master Entrepreneur Program
Join us for a FREE evening for successful entrepreneurs like you where we can discuss, share & learn from a peer group of experienced entrepreneurs.
You will learn:
- What is a Self-Operating Business
- The 4 Critical Components of a Self-Operating Business
- Steps you can take now to build a Self-Operating Business
- Learn the Key Principles for taking your business to the next level